What is vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan for?
Vitamin D functions to improve the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
Properties of vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan
Sura Vitasan Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. In this way, it helps prevent bone loss (age-related) and reduces the risk of fractures in both the elderly and women with menopause.
In addition, vitamin D3 helps maintain the integrity of the immune system and normal muscle function.
Vitamin D is known as "the sun vitamin" because the body synthesizes it after exposure to the sun. 3 times a week, 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure should be enough to meet the body's needs for vitamin D.
It should be noted that in a society where it is estimated that more than 50% of the population is vitamin D deficient, it is recommended that vitamin D recommendations be increased to at least 800-2000 IU.
Benefits of vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan
Vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan prevents the age-related loss of bone mass, contributes to the maintenance of healthy muscles and strengthens the immune system.
Contraindications to vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan
Before taking this product, you should consider the following:
* Due to the high content of vitamin D, it is not indicated for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as the daily intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding should not exceed 600 IU of vitamin D.
* In high doses and with longer treatments, hypercalcemia is possible, which can be avoided by adjusting the dose.
* Vitamin D can interact with aluminum in some antacid preparations. It is therefore recommended to separate the recording between the two.
* Special monitoring is recommended for patients receiving cardiac glycosides.
* Use requires special caution in patients with renal failure or renal lithiasis.
How do I take vitamin D3 from Sura Vitasan?
As a dietary supplement, it is recommended to take one drop per day.
Coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides) and cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Nutritional information 1 drop (0.03 ml)
Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU) 25 μg (500% *)