HealthAid's Babyvit Drops are specifically designed to provide a wide range of vitamins that protect the child's diet.
Growing infants all need help to become strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a balanced diet are crucial for their development. HealthAid's BabyVit® has been specially developed to provide a wide range of vitamins that protect the child's nutrition.
Who are HealthAid Babyvit Drops for?
HealthAid Babyvit Drops can be useful for:
* Babies and toddlers who are not getting enough nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
* Babies and toddlers who are deprived of energy due to poor sleep patterns and mood
* Babies and young children who have difficulty swallowing tablets
* Babies and young children who are taking medication or recovering from an illness
* Babies and toddlers who need help with mental stimulation, focus, and focus
* Some of the ingredients in HealthAid Babyvit® offer the following benefits:
* Vitamin A - Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, visual and immune functions
* Vitamin D - Contributes to the normal absorption / use of calcium and the maintenance of normal bone and muscle functions
* Vitamin C - Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, skin, teeth, bones and cartilage
* Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Contributes to normal heart function and normal psychological function
* Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and red blood cells
* Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - Works with B1 and B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
* Folic Acid - Required for cell replication and cell growth to support the building blocks of DNA and RNA and protein synthesis in all cells
When should I take HealthAid Babyvit Drops?
Babyvit Drops can be taken daily to improve general health and well-being, strengthen the immune system, provide energy and strength, and at the same time support mental focus and concentration
Recommended daily intake of HealthAid Babyvit Drops Orange Flavor:
Take Babyvit Drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 10 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops) Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2 ml (approx. 50 drops).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose unless recommended by a suitably qualified person.
** Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
** Free from: yeast, gluten, dairy products, wheat, nuts, salt, artificial colors and flavors.
Per ml HealthAid Babyvit Drops contains (average):
Vitamin A (1000iu) 300 µg 38
Vitamin D (400iu) 10 µg 200
Vitamin E (7iu) 5 mg 42
Vitamin C 50 mg 63
Thiamine (Vit B1) 1.07 mg 97
Riboflavin (Vit B2) 0.4 mg 29
Niacin 8 mg 50
Vitamin B6 0.4 mg 29
Folic acid 55 µg 28
Vitamin B12 2 µg 80
Glycerin BP 700 mg *
*: EC nutrient reference value not yet established
INGREDIENTS FOR BABYVIT LIQUID:
Thickener (glycerin BP), sweetener (sucrose), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), stabilizer [polyethylene glycol 40 (PEG40)], niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate), flavor enhancer (orange oil), thiamine HCl ( Vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), vitamin A (acetate preparation), folic acid, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol preparation), preservatives (sodium benzoate), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin preparation).